Thursday, March 26, 2009

Am I Gonna Gross You Out?

Here's another thing I hate. Have you ever heard a guy say, "I refuse to believe that girls shit"? I've heard that so many times. Guys either joke (I hope!) about not believing that we shit, or they say they don't want to know about it, think about it, if they were married, they never want to hear, see, or smell anything in that realm associated with their wives, etc. etc. And the girls always play along. "Oh we don't shit. Rainbows and rose petals. Glitter. Our food just dissolves into our bloodstream and converts to oxygen, anythingyouwantifyoujustvalidatemy
existencebyshowingaromanticinterestinme."

Can we please effing stop this?

I'm a girl. I'm cute, feminine, polite, and classy (and modest too!). But guess what, assholes! I shit. And I should not have to feel uncomfortable about that. I should not have go to unimaginable lengths to hide the fact from any male companion. I will always be a very discreet person, because that is my personality, but I should not have to be paranoid about someone discovering the fact that my body processes food in the same way that every other human being's does.

Especially considering the fact that guys are allowed to speak of dropping a deuce as if it's a transcendent, rapturous experience...one which can warrant photographic documenting.

2 comments:

  1. haha yea i recently had a convo over twitter about that. he said he will not date a girl if she uses his bathroom to dump a load unless they are married. I'm like.. okay... so if they stay the night or a few nights you don't expect her to let loose?

    another one ask what it smells like. i'm like -____- um if they eat the same things as MEN it will smell like a man's shit!

    they r just as dumb as they wanna be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait are you saying that girls go to the bathroom? j/k

    ReplyDelete