Monday, March 14, 2011

Very Boring Post About My Recent Eating Habits

I haven't been eating regularly lately. It started a week or two ago, I just didn't feel like eating ever. I know that I'm hungry, and I want to eat, purely to put food into my body, but I don't actually feel like eating any food. This is especially true at breakfast and dinner time. And lunch time. Especially on the weekends. So on the weekends, my eating has been really erratic. I'll eat cereal or some fruit in the morning, then I'll buy some sort of lunch, of which I will only eat about a third. And then by the evening I'll maybe eat a couple of crackers or a cookie or something. And that's it! And by that time I'm totally hungry. Stomach growling, feeling really weak and shaky. But I just go to bed and figure I'll eat tomorrow. But then I barely do. What the hell?

Normally, I love to eat. I generally eat whatever I want, whenever I want. I mean, "whatever I want" is usually fairly healthy. But I'm trying to say that I don't go on diets or watch what I eat or anything.

I can't figure out why. I'm not sick. I don't think I'm stressed out or anxious about anything, and even if I were, I have never before dealt with anxiety by not eating. It's a completely new thing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment